High-quality photos taken with Nikon camera can be shared via e-mail or social media just as you would photos taken with your smart device. Allowing a constant, automatic connection between your camera and your smart device, SnapBridge gives you easy control and access of your best captured moments. Now you can sync images to your smartphone or tablet while you shoot, and share Nikon quality images in an instant. You can also control key camera functions via your phone, keep your camera on time and up-to-date, tag locations onto your photos and more. You don’t need to worry about battery life as the low-power constant connection is enabled by Bluetooth Smart Ready. More than just a clever bit of technology, SnapBridge makes your perfect moments, smart device and Nikon camera inseparable.
Supported Digital Cameras as of September 2018:
Z 7, Z 6, D850, D500, D7500, D5600, D3500, D3400, COOLPIX P1000, A900, A300, B700, B500, W300, W100, KeyMission 80
What SnapBridge Does
- EASILY SHARE BETTER IMAGES WITH SNAPBRIDGE
- THE PERFECT PAIRING: ALWAYS CONNECTED, NEVER IN THE WAY
- KEEP A TAG ON YOUR IMAGES
- TAKE A SHOT REMOTELY
- AUTOMATIC UPLOAD TO NIKON IMAGE SPACE
- STAY UP TO DATE WITH AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION
Principal Features of SnapBridge
– Once the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be downloaded automatically.
– Adjust camera settings and take photos.
– View the pictures on and download photos from the camera.
– Use the app to pair the device with up to five cameras.
– Automatically upload pictures taken with the camera to NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
– View downloaded photos or share them via e-mail or social media.
– Add photo info or text to uploaded photos.
– Download location data to the camera or set the camera clock to the time reported by the smart device.
– Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras.
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0.1 or later, 7.0 or later, 8.0 or later, 9.0
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is required.
There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices.
iOS 8 version 8.4 and later, iOS 9 version 9.1 and later
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Smart Ready/Low Energy) is required.
The firmware installed on compatible cameras may require updating before the iOS version of the SnapBridge app can be used. Please check with Nikon for the latest updates on the camera firmware.