Stay connected longer with the Samsung Galaxy Watch. The features of a smartwatch and the natural feeling of an analog watch in a single package. Samsung Galaxy Watch links you to the world around you. Galaxy Watch is the new definition of authenticity. Match Galaxy Watch to your lifestyle with an authenticity you can see through a variety of watch faces and with depth and lighting effect. A round face, watch hand shadowing and ticking sound give it the feel of a real watch.
Express yourself with your own Samsung Galaxy Watch. Go with a Bluetooth or standalone LTE model, and a body size of 42mm (Midnight Black, Rose Gold) or 46mm (Silver). Then follow it up with a customizable watch face to make it a true match for your lifestyle.
Customize your Samsung Galaxy Watch with your choice of strap. Choose one to fit your fashion or mood before you step out. Opt for the lightweight silicone selection provided or fit one of your own – Galaxy Watch is compatible with 20mm and 22mm straps for its 42mm and 46mm models, respectively.
An Always On Watch, there’s no need to press a button or turn the bezel on Galaxy Watch to show the time. Set the sAMOLED display to show at all times, letting you see the time whether it’s day or night.
Salient Features of Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Samsung Galaxy Watch tracks your sleep quality and also monitors your stress level
- It lets you focus on more exercise with less planning
- It lets you track your health with great detail, including heart rate and calories
- It reflects and reviews your day before bed
- It has apps in abundance in it
- Samsung Galaxy Watch comes with GPS so you know where you are and where you’re going. Added to this are a built-in altimeter and barometer for when you need to take it off the beaten track
- Wear your Samsung Galaxy Watch out in the rain or other challenging conditions. Its 5 ATM water resistance and military standard durability allow you to be more active outdoors, enduring through tough conditions
- With Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Watch, making a purchase is as easy as a flick of the wrist – no need to take your phone or wallet outside with you
- Charging Galaxy Watch itself is effortless. Set it down on the wireless charging dock and the charging process begins on its own
- Based on your sleep and activity patterns, Galaxy Watch controls your appliances to simplify your life. Home IoT function lets you control other objects such as your TV, robot vacuum cleaner, and air conditioner. Use a personalized set of commands to carry out multiple actions at once
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Watch include:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9110 1.15GHz dual-core
- Display: 1.3 inch (1.2 inch for 42mm models) 360×360 pixels resolution Super AMOLED, Gorilla Glass DX+
- Operating system: Tizen OS 4.0
- RAM: 768MB (1.5GB for LTE model)
- Storage: 4 GB internal storage
- Wireless technology: NFC, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS/Glonass. LTE is available on select models too.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, barometer, gyro, heart rate, ambient light
- Other features: IP68 and 5 ATM dust and water resistant, MIL-STD-810G rated, integrated microphone and speaker
- Battery: 472 mAh battery with wireless charging dock (270 mAh on 42mm model)
- Dimensions: 46 x 49 x 13 mm and 63 grams (46mm model) and 41.9 x 45.7 x 12.7 mm and 49 grams (42mm models)
With tons of settings and options, the hardware of the Samsung Galaxy Watch is stunning. It is easy to swap out bands and it is very comfortable to wear all the time. The watch faces are also fun to change daily and you can spend years trying them all out. The Galaxy Watch could be improved with the inclusion of Google Assistant, but since it is based on Tizen that just isn’t going to happen. With Bixby the voice assistant is its major weakness.