The Korean Giant, Samsung launched the very new Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) with an Infinity-O display. This smartphone is now available only in South Korea and there is no news of it being available globally anytime sooner.
What’s new in Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019)
- It comes with 6GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 128GB of internal storage.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the smartphone packs a 24-megapixel primary camera and a 10-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 24-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) runs Android and is powered by a 3400mAh.
- Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor.
Tech Specs. – Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019)
|Launched in India
|Battery capacity (mAh)
||Absolute Black, Black, and Blue.
||24-megapixel + 10-megapixel + 5-megapixel
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) will run on Android Oreo 8.1 setting a price of 599,500 Won which translates to approximately Rs. 37,950. The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) was launched in January 2019 in South Korea with an included punch-hole camera in it.
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It released its first Android smartphone in 2009, and can be credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010. The company is among the biggest players in the smartphone market in the world. It has recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones.