Panasonic Unveils Lumix FZ1000 II | The Tool You Need
Panasonic just unveiled the successor of FZ1000, a bridge camera, naming, Lumix FZ1000 II. It has a bulky form with an ergonomic grip and a built-in long range lens. In other words – it is a fixed lens ultrazoom camera that looks like a DSLR. The brand new Lumix FZ1000 II is a camera for every occasion. Boasting a large 1-inch sensor and a 16x optical LEICA certified zoom lens, it is the perfect bridge camera for photo enthusiasts. One can take high-quality photographs in a wide range of different conditions is easy with advanced specifications designed to help you get the best shot.
Lumix FZ1000 II incorporates a 1-inch 20.1 megapixel CMOS sensor with 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (optical image stabilizer). The sensor should have improved lowlight capabilities, thanks to its high signal-to-noise ratio. Video recording is possible in 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution at 30/25/24p. In the official press release, there was no information about 1080p modes, codec or bitrate. The 16x optical LEICA zoom lens gives you a 35mm camera equivalent of 25-400mm, making it perfect for everything from scenic photography to distant subjects. The newly added Zoom Compose Assist assures, that you do not lose your subject when it suddenly leaves the frame.
Other Specs. – Lumix FZ1000 II
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for handshake to achieve blur-free images at every focal length.
- Photo Styles for creative , including the newly added L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) and Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for instant sharing via Panasonic Image App.
- Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging on the Go.
- An aperture range of f/2.8-4.0 is available for creating beautifully blurred backgrounds, while a new minimum aperture of f/11 is useful for highly detailed landscape shots.
Features – Lumix FZ1000 II
- Fast operation and Light Speed autofocus
- High-speed burst shooting
- 4K Photo and video to capture the fastest movements.
- FZ1000 II has been equipped with a quick start-up time and an ultrafast autofocus of approximately 0.09 seconds.
- A burst rate of 12fps (AFS), plus a high-speed (electronic) shutter sporting 1/16000 seconds round off this package.
The Lumix FZ1000 II is ergonomically the best camera for a smoother shooting experience. A high-speed and high-precision 0.39-inch OLED Live View Finder has a 2,360k-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification. The eyepoint of 20mm allows for high visibility – even for photographers wearing glasses. Meanwhile, the 3.0-inch, 1,250k-dot free-angle rear monitor includes touch-control and can rotate 180 degrees to the side and 270 degrees up and down for shooting from every conceivable angle. Intuitive controls, including a front/rear dual dial system and a total of 13 function buttons puts everything you need at your fingertips. It is priced at £769.99 (UK) / €849.99 (Ireland) and will be available from the end of March 2019.